The following policies apply to all products unless the product was shipped incorrectly or received damaged or defective:
- Returns must be pre-approved. Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a Return Authorization number. No authorization will be given for any reason after 30 days from the date of invoice.
- Any return for reasons other than incorrect shipment, defects, or damage during shipping will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of 15% (percentage may vary depending on the brand), or R10,00 whichever is higher.
- All items returned for incorrect shipment, defects, or damage in shipping must be returned with all original factory packing. Any items sustaining damage while in the possession of the customer will be charged a restocking fee to cover our cost to restore or replace the item depending on damage.
- Customer will be held responsible for shipping costs to return merchandise to us or to the point of origin.
- Returns will be refunded, less restocking fees, within 30 days of our receipt of the returned merchandise.